Francesco Zeta

Info e commenti riguardo DJ, MC e produttori hardstyle
Rispondi
josephHS

Francesco Zeta

Messaggio da josephHS »

Francesco Zeta (Argese Francesco) was born in 1981 in Torino Italy. Where In 1999
he started to work as a Deejay at a local club in the north west of Italy, playing Techno / Trance Music.
In 2001 he started to work as a freelance artist, playing Hardstyle at various clubs in his area.
At the beginning of 2003 he began to produce his own tracks and released several tracks on vinyl’s & CD’s. Some releases of course under an alias because of the various music styles and Labels.
In 2006 he collaborated with Dalay Communication and was soon found spinning in all of Italy.
By 2007, thanks to DJ Activator, he started a collaboration with EDINET Publishing Group & KATTIVA records and in 2008, his productions were already a great success worldwide. It was then that he began to work among the artists of ACTIVA records. With the co production of "fear & dark" and "Fairyland" also in 2008 his DJ career picked up and he is now spinning in foreign countries all over the world England, the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland & Denmark to name a few. Francesco Zeta has now signed with All Dance Bookings and again is taking his career to the next level. Expect much much more from this Italian mix master.

è molto bravo :clap:

Hardbass94

Re: Francesco Zeta

Messaggio da Hardbass94 »

Forse tutte le sue tracce mi picciono davvero :clap: ha stile cazzo!!
E poi ha sfornato delle perle tipo il rmx di Your Mind che è qualcosa di fenomenale :clap: :loveit:
follettashock

Re: Francesco Zeta

Messaggio da follettashock »

è il mio dj preferitoooo <3 chi altro puo vantarsi di aver creato una hit come fairyland??? che è stata anche tra le 25 canzoni hardstyle migliori di sempre nella classifica q dance! <3
ps. nella sua fampage http://www.facebook.com/francescozetadj si possono travare i link per scaricare la sua nuova free song youth of the nation (che ha deciso di regalare per inaugurare il suo canale youtube http://www.facebook.com/francescozetadj) e i link per scaricare suoi wallpaper e anche le skin personalizzate di silenth 1 e altri softwere x i dj/produttori! :)))) <3 direi che ne vale la pena di clikkare mi piace! per stare aggiornati ! ;)
Rispondi

Torna a “Artisti hardstyle”