Re: Delta 9

Messaggio da Dago Hakke »

roba pesante di delta 9 anche stomp, 246, who not into.. ,watch yer back
:lol:
Lunaria

Messaggio da Lunaria »

WXL ha scritto:
una delle cose più hardcore in assoluto di questa musica (video-traccia) :clap: :clap: :oleee:

il video non mi piace proprio per niente ma la canzone è strafiga :loveit: :loveit: :loveit: sicuramente è uno dei pezzi che più amo ascoltare quando ascolto hardcore :oleee: la consiglio a tutti i miei amici che non lo conoscono :oleee:

fantastica anche questa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfynGQljObg
Jamma

Messaggio da Jamma »

Ma come quel video non ti piace! è una cosa fantastica :p
Comunque tra le migliori di delta 9,due sicure sono this is a test e war machine!
Peroz

Messaggio da Peroz »

Sto Tipo si presentava con i "dread", ma altro che musica reggae. Il limite di velocità per lui non c'era, e in pochi riuscivano a starci dietro in pista.
Jamma

Messaggio da Jamma »

Ma ha 42 anni! Li "tiene bene" x la persona che e' :lol:
A parte gli scherzi ho trovato una sua intervista del 96,ve la propongo qui:
This Interview has been send us from Jörg at Hakke-this Interview was made from Chris Polaris. Thanx to both!
Interview with Delta 9 in Chicago, Illinois, USA
February 1996

GIVE US YOUR STATS.
DELTA 9: My name is Dave Rodgers. I am 25 years old, and live and work in Chicago.
HOW DID YOU START MAKING TECHNO MUSIC?
DELTA 9: I was in a band a long, long time ago. We had gotten a sequencer, and where doing heavy, weird industruial stuff. I started playing with the sequencer more and getting more synthesizers. Being into techno at the same time, Istarted making my own techno music. I used to listen to stuff like old Human Resource, Digital Boy, and similar stuff. When I heard my first Rotterdam Records which was Bald Terror, I knew exactly that this was the type of music I wanted to make.
TELL US HOW GOT YOUR FIRST RECORD RELEASE?
DELTA 9: I had met Kurt of Drop Bass Network at a party he threw. I gave him a tape of some of my material to see if he wanted to release it on Drop Bass Network. He called a few days after the party, and said that he definitely wanted to release the music.The pressing of the first release was really poor because neither of us knew that you only have a limited amount of time on each side of the record before the sound quality suffers. The final product came out with now low end on it.
WHERE DID THE NAME 'DELTA 9' COME FROM?
DELTA 9: The name comes from the full technical term for marijuane; Delta Nine Tetrahydrocannabinol.
SINCE YOUR FIRST RELEASE, HOW HAS YOUR MUSIC CHANGED AND DEVELOPED?
DELTA 9: I think the writing, arrangemnt, and production is better. I produce all the music myself, and I've gotten to the point where I know the equipment really well, and have experimented with many different sounds. Mymusic has become a sort of experimental gabber. I do everything from hardcore techno to really crazy, evil stuff.
WHAT LABELS DO YOU RELEASE MUSIC ON?
DELTA 9: I have some previous releases on Drop Bass Network. At the moment I am exclusively releasing music on Industrial Strength and Ruff Betas. I have licensed some tracks to other labels as well. I have one track coming out on a vinyl Ear Ache Records compilation, which is through Industrial Strength. I have one track on a Swiss compilation tied in with Lenny Dee. The track is called öGod is Deadöö, and is really slow and evil.
XXX be putting out an âpit'th always a fucking great response to the hardcore music. Hardcore and house are the two big styles of music in Chicago.
DO YOU SEE THE HARDCORE SCENE THERE GROWING?
DELTA 9: It has been steady and hasn't grow much. In the last 3-4 years, you'd get about 1,500 people at a party, but like at a big New Years Eve event you get almost 5,000 kids. You have to remember that out of the 5,000, many are your typical öBeverly Hills 90210ö type kids, going to a rave for the first time.
WHERE IN EUROPE HAVE YOU DJed AND HOW WAS THE EXPERIENCE?
DELTA 9: I played at öDeas by Dawnö, which is Praxis Records' Club in England. In Vienna I played with Peter from Ilsa Gold. I like playing anywhere. It seems wherever I've gone, I've gotten a good response. If there are people at the party who love the music, then everything should fall into place.

That last comment rings quite true Dave. Thanks for your time. We know our readers will be on the look out for all of your upcoming releases and apereances. If any of you out there in Gabbaland make music that Dave would be interestedin, then send a tape to:

Dave Rodgers
1320 Geneva #2B
Palatine, IL 60067
USA
Rispondi

Torna a “Artisti hardcore”