Dirty Flavor

djlorenz

Re: Dirty Flavor

Messaggio da djlorenz »

esatto cristian fatti valere con il tuo nuovo live set di LISCIO & MAZURKA! :lol:

Teoxx

Messaggio da Teoxx »

possono fare quello che vogliono, basta che continuino a sfornare capolavori come da sempre e in special modo come in questi mesi!

Orchestra Casadei - Romagna mia (Art Of Fighters rmx) :dance: :dance: :lol:
Dany_minigbr

Messaggio da Dany_minigbr »

nn so ql sia il genere in cui si esprima meglio sinceramente...in genere nn mi piacciono i suoi lavori (eccezion fatta x alcune tracce)
reflecti

Messaggio da reflecti »

Nightmare ha scritto:anche Paul & Partyraiser sotto l'aka di "Electro-forze" fanno electro..
muhuaha oddioooooo non celo vedo quel casinaro di partyraiser a fare quella musichetta tranquilla o_o
Futurist

Messaggio da Futurist »

Cristian AoF ha scritto: Per quale strano motivo un produttore che fa hardcore non dovrebbe provare a fare anche qualcos'altro? Perchè deve esser visto come un tradimento?
Perchè è come se gli iron maiden duettassero con britney spears! :grr:
Dany_minigbr

Futurist ha scritto:
Cristian AoF ha scritto: Per quale strano motivo un produttore che fa hardcore non dovrebbe provare a fare anche qualcos'altro? Perchè deve esser visto come un tradimento?
se mai ne avessero interesse ki glielo vieta, magari ne nascerebbe qlcs di interessante...
Futurist

Messaggio da Futurist »

:arrowu: si magari una gangbang con britney in mezzo che urla ops i did it again mentre la sodomizzano coi manici delle chitarre elettriche! :evil:
Dany_minigbr

:arrowu: ripeto magari ne spunta qlcs di nuovo...la sperimentazione di cose nuove fa progredire la musica (nel bene o nel male nn entro in merito a ciò) non di certo la kiusura e la ghettizzzazione dei generi... ;)
Futurist

Messaggio da Futurist »

qui non si tratta di sperimentazione...non è che fanno tracce hardcore con influenze house (che sarebbe ancora piu' grave)..loro fanno da una parte hardcore, dall'altra house...

e cmq non ha senso parlare di promiscuita' di generi senza entrare nel merito se cio' sia una cosa positiva o negativa...cose del genere ci hanno regalato "perle" dell' hardcore come Nobody said it was easy :lol: che sono una degenerazione di questo genere musicale, non di certo un' evoluzione..
quella di ophidian e di pochi altri puo' essere considerata una sperimentazione positiva non di certo questa!
Dany_minigbr

una perla musicale è The Scientist non di certo il lavoro di Evil Activities... ;) ho capito ben ke intendi e son d'accordo con te sul tuo pensiero su sperimentazione etc...io prima stavo parlando in generale non analizzando alcun caso specifico...volendolo fare beh ognuno è libero di far ciò ke vuole...se a endymion interessa/ha necessità o nn so ke di far anke house o elettronica o altro buon x lui di sicuro nn mi vien in mente di fargliene una colpa (solo xkè visto cm genere antagonista o xkè nn mi piace o x altro ancora) o di dire ben ora nn lo ascolto + xkè mi ha "tradito l'hc" o cose simili o farne un caso di stato, lui cm x altri...almeno così la penso io...
Nikkita

Messaggio da Nikkita »

Futurist ha scritto:
About your "Iron Maiden" example... Bruce Dickenson was also a DJ as well and to make it worse for you: also an airplane pilot! Has your world suddenly exploded at his betrayal of music for working on side-careers? How dare he! ... :roll:

In the end, this is a career for some people. I know the idea of becoming the "starving artist" is a romantic notion for fans who want to believe the artist will sacrifice themselves only for them, but it is selfish. We all have the freedom to use our skills to the best of our ability. We all need to live, and living also includes maximizing creativity as much as possible. Sometimes making hardcore, when you've done it for years and years and years, it becomes "the same" after a while. Maybe sometimes you just want to do something else to inspire yourself and try new things and draw that influence in to hardcore. Sometimes working in different genres, you meet different contacts who can help you make even better hardcore. It's not a betrayal: it's the way things work.
Alex b Hard
Contatta:

Messaggio da Alex b Hard »

:arrowu: That's right :clap: :clap:
Futurist

Messaggio da Futurist »

Per me che dei grandi della storia della hardcore facciano house è certamente un delusione profonda..di tutti i generi proprio quello che tollero di meno e che meno centra con l'hardcore..almeno l'hardstyle è piu' attinente anche se mi fa skifo uguale! Non per questo pero' dico che non li ascoltero' piu'..sarebbe un discorso stupido da fare finchè continueranno a sfornare dei traccioni hc...pero' che delusione! :(

Per rispondere a Nikkita invece dico che per gli artisti in generale (non mi riferisco agli endymion nello specifico) ci vuole pure un po' di coerenza quando ci si fa la bocca con slogan tipo always hardcore, hardcore for life, nothing else will stand ecc.. e poi si fa house o altro; perlomeno se si considera la musica un' arte e una passione e non solo un business!
Nikkita

Messaggio da Nikkita »

Futurist ha scritto:Per me che dei grandi della storia della hardcore facciano house è certamente un delusione profonda..di tutti i generi proprio quello che tollero di meno e che meno centra con l'hardcore..almeno l'hardstyle è piu' attinente anche se mi fa skifo uguale! Non per questo pero' dico che non li ascoltero' piu'..sarebbe un discorso stupido da fare finchè continueranno a sfornare dei traccioni hc...pero' che delusione! :(

Per rispondere a Nikkita invece dico che per gli artisti in generale (non mi riferisco agli endymion nello specifico) ci vuole pure un po' di coerenza quando ci si fa la bocca con slogan tipo always hardcore, hardcore for life, nothing else will stand ecc.. e poi si fa house o altro; perlomeno se si considera una arte e una passione quello che si fa e non solo un lavoro come un altro come se si producessero prodotti industriali!
Think about the ages of some of these people when they start producing... Usually, they start to produce hardcore (if they are a hardcore producer), because they like it. Yes, we see the "HARDCORE 4 LYFE!!!!1111" but when you grow up and learn new things, you still enjoy hardcore... but now maybe you want to try something different, as well. Yes, we all get excited about the music we make, and the fact that hardcore doesn't exactly have a very good reputation in any scene and has a very, very limited market... but then there comes a time when you think about why that is... in all the years that hardcore exists, 99% of the hits have been ripping off acapella from DMX, X-zibit, etc. The melodies are sometimes taken from old songs, and people enjoy it... but it's why it never goes anywhere, because other than a unique set of sounds making those tracks, that's all they stay -- "tracks"... When you go in to different styles, you have a pressure to become more "original" and to create "songs"... this allows you to put your mind somewhere else: so you learn to work with songwriters, you learn to create new beats, rythms, melodies, arrangements, sounds, and so on... In turn, they can take what they know and implement it in to hardcore.

For the things you say when you were 16, 17, or 18..... do you expect them to still be true when you're 28, 29, 30? They've given you over 10 years of amazing hardcore releases. They are still making hardcore, that hasn't changed. However, now they are trying to grow their sound and try new things -- new arrangements, new artists, new sounds, etc...

Furthermore, when you're put in to the "hot seat" where suddenly you've decided to make the move to do this full time as your only source of income -- you realise you have your own mortgage to pay, the pressure is even greater to make a living from what you do -- because at this point there isn't anything else you want to do...

It is still an art and a passion -- but it is also a career. Hardcore typically isn't the choice "career"... in fact, if you ask them, it would be "producer"... and that can encompass anything they "feel" at that moment. It seems to me that you only feel they have a "passion" for what they do, as long as it is what you want them to do... to me, it seems like they have a passion for music in general, and are demonstrating this capability rather well.
Dany_minigbr

:arrowu: :clap: :clap:
C_Ronaldo

Messaggio da C_Ronaldo »

un produttore che produce solo hardcore secondo me è sprecatissimo!!
se ha delle doti le "deve" sfruttarle anche in altri generi, soprattutto quelli che gli permettono più introiti economici,fama e soprattutto crescita dal punto di vista dell'esperienza lavorativa!

personalmente, per questo motivo considero loro (dirty flavor ad esempio) dei grandi e tutti gli altri che si limitano solo all'hardcore dei tonni :lol:
Ultima modifica di C_Ronaldo il 30/05/2009, 19:01, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Futurist

Messaggio da Futurist »

i don't agree with you nikkita 'cause i don't think that other kinds of music like house are more original or qualitatively superior than hardcore just because they have a larger market: quantity and quality are two diffent things and often they are opposite...but anyway i don't care about reputation of this music between other people..i like this music and that's enough! to make better this music is a labour for producers and if a music is not good it's only fault of who did it!
I think that every producer can get better making music but they don't need to change music to do this..
if somebody wants to get rich making electronic music i think he had better to change job!
C_Ronaldo

Messaggio da C_Ronaldo »

e mica tanto
Futurist ha scritto:if somebody wants to get rich making electronic music i think he had better to change job!
advanc3d

Messaggio da advanc3d »

Futurist ha scritto:if somebody wants to get rich making electronic music i think he had better to change job!
scusa ma perchè? non hanno diritto di guadagnare e poterci vivere?
Nikkita

Messaggio da Nikkita »

Futurist ha scritto:i don't agree with you nikkita 'cause i don't think that other kinds of music like house are more original or qualitatively superior than hardcore just because they have a larger market: quantity and quality are two diffent things and often they are opposite...but anyway i don't care about reputation of this music between other people..i like this music and that's enough! to make better this music is a labour for producers and if a music is not good it's only fault of who did it!
I think that every producer can get better making music but they don't need to change music to do this..
if somebody wants to get rich making electronic music i think he had better to change job!
Congratulations, you have completely missed the point...

You don't feel House music doesn't allow a person more creativity or originality? In what perspective are you forming this opinion? Now, allow me to explain as a vocalist, a producer, and someone who writes music for others (in hardcore AND house/electro)... House/electro music is easier to produce, when it comes to the sound (even I can produce house music without a problem, and I do so, and also release as well)... When it comes to artistic aspect, it is much, much, much more difficult than hardcore because it requires a more creative and musical element than hardcore has. Hardcore is much, much more difficult to produce from a technical standpoint, but ... you can't sit there and tell me that hardcore is the pinnacle of artistic ability when the melody is ripped off from an 80s song, and your vocals are the latest 50 Cent hit. Producing hardcore will definitely proove your technical ability, however, house will definitely challenge your artistic ability.
to make better this music is a labour for producers and if a music is not good it's only fault of who did it!
You're right -- and in a quest to produce better music and raise the standard, they are trying new things to do so. So where, again, is the problem? If a result from House or electro or any other music, they now start to write completely original hardcore songs, original vocals, and so on, that gives a new breath of life to hardcore (and I'm not going to even step around and say that hardcore has been fantastic... because quite frankly, most releases in 2008 and 2009 so far have been complete shit), is it still a bad thing that they tried something else?

You are trying to compare apples to oranges, and basing what you know on ignorance and because of a certain distaste you have for one particular genre. Good for you... in the end, it's not about "being rich"... Nobody is saying anything about "House music will make them rich and famous!!!!!" -- unless you are signed to a gigantic label who can afford the incredibly large advances of money, contracts, and can guarantee you sales of hundreds of thousands of units (which is a one in a million pipe dream).... nobody is going to "get rich fast" from this music... I think the aim most of us have is to be able to do what we love, and make a living from it so we can make it our job in life, so we can focus on this, always do this, and live with a decent living and independently from this instead of having to live in Mama's house, where she cooks and cleans and washes our clothing until we're 65. Trust me. You may think you love music more than us, but nobody loves music more than the person who makes it their life.

Anyway, I've said what I needed to say... I'm very sorry that your mind is so closed to realise anything else. People grow up. People try new things. People expand their knowledge, and put it to the things they love. That's it. That's life.
Futurist

Messaggio da Futurist »

follow the loser ha scritto:
scusa ma perchè? non hanno diritto di guadagnare e poterci vivere?
Non intendevo dire quello...volevo dire che non credo che qualkuno sia mai diventato veramente ricco con la musica elettronica da discoteca!
Inoltre se uno dovesse ragionare nel produrre musica in base al mercato e ai soldi non esisterebbe sperimentazione (quella vera che non vuol dire buttarsi su altri genere musicali) e probabilmente non sarebbe nata l'hardcore o non resterebbe piu' nessuno a farla secondo me..ma esisterebbe solo un omologazione generale di gente che suona solo quello che gli conviene economicamente!
Futurist

Messaggio da Futurist »

[quote="Nikkita"] you can't sit there and tell me that hardcore is the pinnacle of artistic ability when the melody is ripped off from an 80s song, and your vocals are the latest 50 Cent hit.

I didn't say this..i said that other music is not better because this happens also in house music or other kinds of music but this is just fault of those producers who make it! they are not all the same! And i remember you: Endymion - How Long so what improvement they got? :eh: isn't this a commercial track?

[quote="Nikkita"] You are trying to compare apples to oranges

Right! hardcore and house music are like apples and oranges, two diffent and opposite things: then why a producer who wants to get better in hardcore music should produce house music? This doesn't mean to experiment!
To experiment means for example to study classical music and to bring your knowledge in hardcore music as ophidian did, trying new sonorousnees or rhythms...and what about Nosferatu for example? he is the best hardcore producer ever in my opinion but he doesn't need to make house music to improve himself!

[quote="Nikkita"]
I'm very sorry that your mind is so closed to realise anything else. People grow up. People try new things. People expand their knowledge, and put it to the things they love.

You don't know me! My mind is not closed..I expand my knowledge..i like other kinds of music too, but i don't think that house music can bring something positive in hardcore music..expecially if this choise has been done for market reasons!
Nikkita

Messaggio da Nikkita »

Futurist ha scritto: etc
Well, start producing music yourself. Obviously you know more than studio engineers that have been doing this for over half of their lives... Clearly, you should be producing all the next and best hits, no? After all, you must understand hardcore better than anyone else. :) I look forward to your latest hits.

And to put it in to perspective -- House music, electro, hardcore... they are all structured differently. They are different types of music, but it doesn't mean that one style can't fit in to the other. I produce house music using hoover sounds, and typical "hardcore" leads, and I've developed something new.... or I write a house/electro type of vocals and melodies with the intent to structure it in to a hardcore track. If a hardcore producer decides he wants to make a "hardcore song" as opposed to a track, he would most likely experiment in House/electro first to be able to gain a thorough understanding before he attempts to interpert this in to hardcore. I write all my music first with a house beat in mind -- it's the most basic and primitive type of beat. Or, for example... all my melodies... I compose with a piano -- because this allows me to clearly think of the chords and create a melody using every note in the spectrum -- then after I interpert in to whatever style it seems to fit... would you now tell me that what I am doing is "stupid" and that I should think of a new career because obviously if I don't think hardcore 100% of the time, then I must be trying to get rich? lol....

And by the way? Nosferatu, yes, he is a fantastic producer.... but even he draws external influences in his music when it comes to composition, experimenting, and so on. Are you going to suddenly say he should now no longer produce music just because of this?

Use your head, and think. :)
advanc3d

Messaggio da advanc3d »

Futurist ha scritto:non credo che qualkuno sia mai diventato veramente ricco con la musica elettronica da discoteca!
daft punk
chemical brothers
tiesto
armin van buuren
benny benassi
ecc...
tanto per fare alcuni esempi. Non saranno ai livelli di ricchezza di Michel Jackson ma di soldi ne han tirati su parecchi.
Futurist

Messaggio da Futurist »

Ma quella è gente che passa pure su Mtv..so' sputtanatissimi e poi so' 5 su 100.000? mi sembra un po' poco!
Ultima modifica di Futurist il 31/05/2009, 18:28, modificato 2 volte in totale.
C_Ronaldo

Messaggio da C_Ronaldo »

...e 50 € a persona per andarli a sentire dal vivo ;)
Futurist ha scritto:Ma quella è gente che passa pure su Mtv..so' sputtanatissimi e poi so' 5 su 100.000, mi sembra un po' poco!

Non eri tu che mi dicesti che ti davano 40 centesimi per copia venduta?
Futurist

Messaggio da Futurist »

Non parlavo degli endymion ma in generale di chi produce o dei dj specie se non hanno un nome gia' affermato e anche in quel caso prendono cmq poco perkè sui 30 euro di ingresso della discoteca ci devi pagare tutte le spese del locale (security, impianto luci ecc) e tutti i vari dj che suonano...quindi a testa per ogni dj non va molto ed è cmq una carriera che ad una certa eta' finisce!

p.s.: Shotgun (Aof reloaded) :-°
Cristian AoF

Messaggio da Cristian AoF »

Futurist ha scritto:i don't agree with you nikkita 'cause i don't think that other kinds of music like house are more original or qualitatively superior than hardcore just because they have a larger market: quantity and quality are two diffent things and often they are opposite...but anyway i don't care about reputation of this music between other people..i like this music and that's enough! to make better this music is a labour for producers and if a music is not good it's only fault of who did it!
Il problema è che invece fare altri generi di musica ti permette di sperimentare cose che con l'hardcore non è possibile fare. E poi riportarle dentro la nostra musica. Ed è una cosa che facciamo da anni, solo che non te ne sei mai accorto mi sa :D
La musica house è sfaccettata come l'hardcore, si va da quella veramente spazzatura a delle traccie che sono dei capolavori di elettronica.
Cmq vedila in questi termini, tutti i produttori hardcore con i coglioni che si son messi a far altri generi hanno sempre spaccato. Questo perchè ormai l'hardcore ha raggiunto un livello tecnico e di complessità che ci permette di fare quasi TUTTO.
E ti assicuro che pur facendo altri generi dentro di noi l'anima è sempre e rimarrà hardcore. Non vederlo come un tradimento! :p
Cristian AoF

Messaggio da Cristian AoF »

Futurist ha scritto:Ma quella è gente che passa pure su Mtv..so' sputtanatissimi e poi so' 5 su 100.000? mi sembra un po' poco!
L'essere passati su MTV non è un punto di sfavore. Sono GENI della musica e qui non si discute, meritano solo rispetto.
C_Ronaldo

Messaggio da C_Ronaldo »

secondo me il vero artista è quello che riesce a spaziare con successo in piu generi, anche completamente diversi (in questo caso stiamo parlando di hardcore con house, ma se ne posson far migliaia di esempi) dimostrando una "competenza musicale" superiore rispetto ai colleghi che magari si limitano al singolo genere trattato per anni

fossilizzarsi su un solo genere è un grosso errore a mio parere, prima di tutto da ascoltatore, ancora di piu da artista

se l'italiano non è perfetto sorry ma non ho dormito un cazzo :lol:
chiudo dicendo w lo swing :eh:
Rispondi

Torna a “Artisti”