Cultura hardcore in Italia

Rispondi
gabbercanada

Cultura hardcore in Italia

Messaggio da gabbercanada »

Ciao, (io non parlo italiano, ma userò Google traduttore)

Hardcore italiano è la mia musica preferita. Provenendo da hardstyle per 7 anni e ora l'innamoramento con il sound hardcore italiano ho alcune domande. Quando guardo aftermovies dalle parti del hardcore italiane da Sonic soluzione di intrattenimento mi accorgo del hardcore italiano ha una particolare stile di vita / cultura. Come le persone con tagli di capelli pazzi, sopracciglia, in Australian tute, giacche Napapijri ... qualcuno può dirmi come l'italiano del hardcore cultura / stile di vita è? Sembra molto diverso dalla cultura del hardcore olandese Che significa tutto questo?
Grazie!

In english

Hi, (i don't speak Italian but i will use Google translator)

Italian hardcore is my favorite music. Coming from hardstyle for 7 years and now falling in love with the Italian hardcore sound I have some questions. When I watch aftermovies from Italian hardcore parties from Sonic solution entertainment I notice Italian hardcore has a very special lifestyle/culture. Like people with crazy haircuts, eyebrows, Australia tracksuits, napapijri jackets ... can someone tell me how the Italian hardcore culture/lifestyle is? It seems a lot different from the Dutch hardcore culture What the meaning of all this is?
Thank you!

gbrit
Contatta:

Re: Cultura hardcore in Italia

Messaggio da gbrit »

ciao e benvenuto,ti rispondo in italiano perchè purtroppo non parlo un'ottimo inglese. per quanto riguarda la cultura italiana del gabber è un capitolo chiuso già da molti anni. gli anni d'oro della musica hardcore in Italia è stato tra la fine degli anni 90 e primi anni 2000,per quanto riguarda invece l'hardcore italiana direi che negli ultimi anni è al top. anche in Olanda le cose sono cambiate,è sempre più raro trovare persone con abbigliamento gabber ai party,quando una volta tutti e dico tutti erano in tuta e classic,stessa cosa anche in Italia. il tempo passa e le cose cambiano,in bene e in male purtroppo ma come si dice, l'abito non fa il monaco....
;)
Nightmare

Messaggio da Nightmare »

gabbercanada ha scritto: Italian hardcore is my favorite music. Coming from hardstyle for 7 years and now falling in love with the Italian hardcore sound I have some questions. When I watch aftermovies from Italian hardcore parties from Sonic solution entertainment I notice Italian hardcore has a very special lifestyle/culture. Like people with crazy haircuts, eyebrows, Australia tracksuits, napapijri jackets ... can someone tell me how the Italian hardcore culture/lifestyle is? It seems a lot different from the Dutch hardcore culture What the meaning of all this is?
Thank you!
Hi man.. maybe you have that impression because you don't live in Italy, and/or you didn't know the dutch culture of this music.. because that's the REAL culture for this music...italians made nothing but try to "copy" the dutch culture (but when the dutch people made those things many years before, and i talk about wearing Australian tracksuits,having crazy haircuts and more.. it's just a an attempt of copying the dutch culture of many years ago) many italian zwabbers just have the awful attitude of wearing enormous and horrible piercings at the nose, but that has nothing to match with hardcore..luckily..

Then..about music,the italian musical culture is absolutely lower than the dutch one..a part very few examples, like this forum for example, where the people has a culture surely higher for this music..but most of the italian people has a very low musical culture, and they dance only when they know the tracks they're dancing.. and most of the times the dj's are kind of human-juke boxes..
lomaz
Next party: :ytrap txeN

Messaggio da lomaz »

gbrit ha scritto: 01/06/2014, 11:53 gli anni d'oro della musica hardcore in Italia è stato tra la fine degli anni 90 e primi anni 2000
Beh anche tutto il decennio dei 90 è stato un periodo d'oro! Basta ascoltarsi le registrazioni delle serate e/o le compilation di quegli anni per capire ;)
Rispondi

Torna a “Movimento hardcore”