Duncan Stutterheim lascia ID&T

Riflessioni su eventi e info su discoteche, location, organizzazioni e staff
Rispondi
Aittam gbr

Duncan Stutterheim lascia ID&T

Messaggio da Aittam gbr »

Duncan Stutterheim stops at dance organizer ID & T. The Volkskrant reports tonight. Stutterheim After 23 years found it was enough, partly because of the changing dance landscape. "I've always been on the dance floor, always Now I do not take the music of Martin Garrix;.. I can appreciate it, but do not dance to it." After the next edition of Sensation Stutterheim finally put an end to his career in dance organizer ID & T.

"We just felt that we grew out" Stutterheim explains in an interview with the Volkskrant ("we" he and his wife Lisca, artistic director of ID & T). "That has to do with the changing music I've always been on the dance floor, always Now I do not take the music of Martin Garrix;... I can appreciate it, but do not dance to it there is. age: I'm 43 now on my 35th people started already 'you' and 'sir' to say to me But now I feel really like a gentleman "... The 15th anniversary of Sensation (July 4) according to Stutterheim "a good time to stop." It also gives Stutterheim in the interview to mixed feelings about having his work since the acquisition of ID & T by the American superpower SFX. "I'm an entrepreneur at heart, now, I have been employed for two years I found out that that is something completely different I am 80 percent of my time spent managing people, managing budgets, meetings;.. But I'm all not so good at (...) SFX deserves the energy I had seven years ago that I have no more energy Flame is less;.. it still feels like I already did my thing. " Stutterheim not exclude he is ever going to organize parties again, but first take a year off.

Riassunto, lascia perchè la scena dance è cambiata(dice che la musica di gente come Garrix è bella ma lui non riesce a ballarla) inoltre che è diventato vecchio e non ha più le energie.

lomaz

Re: Duncan Stutterheim lascia ID&T

Messaggio da lomaz »

Letto anchio su FB.
Rispondi

Torna a “Info e riflessioni eventi”