Rispondi
saluzz
Real Isean handeater

Hm video interview: Neural Damage

Messaggio da saluzz »

HardestMusic & Neural Damage present

Hm video interview: Neural Damage
neural.jpg
The winner of the "A night of madness rmx contest" is the special guest of the Hm shootz episodes! Greg explains his victory and his impression about this very successfull remix contest.
Enjoy!

Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

Neural Damage

Re: Hm video interview: Neural Damage

Messaggio da Neural Damage »

Thx a lot to HARDESTMUSIC.IT for the interview and just want toapologize for the late cause I didn't have a lot of time these past weeks....

Anyway thanks to italian support!!!!!!!!

HARDCORE ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

;) ;) ;)
Gid gbr

Messaggio da Gid gbr »

A great artist, good luck for the future ;)
WXL

Messaggio da WXL »

very good interview. Good luck for the contest man!

..and maybe sometimes let another one wins something :lol:
Alex b Hard
Contatta:

Messaggio da Alex b Hard »

:arrowu: hahahahahhaah :lol:
Sixthclone

Messaggio da Sixthclone »

i like the Worldwide Crisis vinyl on the back wall :D
anyway, very interesting about how you bring out this monster-track without any plugins
i can't even imagine what you could do with a full instrumentation
Congrats again!
Neural Damage

Thanks a lot for suport guys! ;) ;) ;)

@ Sixthclone : I have a lot of traxtorm EP on the wall....may be i can publish a picture of it on facebook...haha ;) ;) ;)
Grigio

Messaggio da Grigio »

uno che mi dice cosa ha detto??? :uhm:
Futurist

Messaggio da Futurist »

Gid gbr ha scritto:A great artist, good luck for the future ;)
+1
Abyss

Messaggio da Abyss »

RESPECT.

Only respect for your choice Greg ;)
Phemt

Messaggio da Phemt »

Futurist ha scritto:
Gid gbr ha scritto:A great artist, good luck for the future ;)
+1
+ 2

And very interesting part about the compositions secrets... :D
Neural Damage

Phemt ha scritto:very interesting part about the compositions secrets... :D
Hahahahaha, no secret just using ears and brain... ^^

Anyway thanks man !

;) ;) ;)

PS : for those who wants to read the interview, check this out :

HARDESTMUSIC Interview
Neural Damage, Winner of Night of Madness rmx contest

Q01>> How did you feel when you knew about your win of the anom rmx contest?

To be honest, i never expected to win because I listened a lot of rmxs which have been made for the contest and there were very very good rmxs, very good tracks from producers like Odious and DJ D-Cision and when I heard that, I said : "WOW!The level is very high for newcomers!".So I never thought about to win the contest.
It was funny because I didn't see the result by myself...I was @ work and when I checked my mails and my private messages on Facebook, I saw a lot of messages from people who saids : "Congrats man! you won the contest!!".First, I thought about a joke and I said : "I'm going to see by myself if it's true or not..." and when I arrived on Filippo's Facebook and I saw my name at the top of the list I don't say anything...Don't thought anything...Just an extreme adrenaline shot because it's a very good opportunity for a newcomer to see his name on a release for a contest, for a label like Traxtorm Records.So, nothing more to say..just : "W O W!"

Q02>>What did you use to produce it ? What software and instruments?

I didn't used more than plugins from FL Studio 10 because i had no time.I just saw the date of the closure 2 days before the end of the contest and I'd no time to research plugins, no time to re-install old plugins I had and I said : "I have only FL so I reinstall FL and I'll work ONLY with it!"For the VST's which have been used, I used SYTRUS, the main synthetiser from FL Studio which I made the melody with , the 8bits melody, the riffs...After that, I used GRANULIZER for samples and vocals samples because i cut vocals with granulizer and could play with....I used basic effects too like reverb, delay, multiband compressor and nothing more.

Q03>>You said, you produced the "A night of madness" remix in 4 hours, is that true or you were just joking?

Ahahahah!No it wasn't a joke because like I said, I saw the contest 2 days before the closure and had no time to research, no time to think, ONLY time to work!If I wanted to finish the project and send it for the contest, I had nothing more to do than work!Just opened a new file, a new project and put 4mns of kicks, 4mns of rides, 4 mns of snare and other effects.I never thought about to keep the same style of melody with violins or choirs, because like I said : i had no time.So, I thought "Why didn't use 8bits melody to be innovative, to be a real rmx for Night of Madness" and that's why I used this type of synthetiser to make the melody.So, I wasn't joking, i made the track in 4 hours : I began in the night from friday to saturday @ 1h30 am and finished the project @ 5h45 am.I was very surprised about my work.The only thing I did after that is listen again and again and again to be sure that will be the file I'll send to Filipo for the contest.

Q04>>Have you already new stuff for the next future? Any anticipation about your next plans?

Actually, I'm working on many projects : 2 rmxs and 2 tracks I'll send to an Italian label in next months or next weeks, when that will be finished of course.One thing is sure, i'll focus myself only on production.No more mix, no bookings, only production because I want to stay free and @ home and focus my mind only to create and research for new sounds, new constructions and arrangements, new skills in music to give to hardcore people a real new wave of hardcore sound.

Conclusion>>Anything else?
I just wanna thanks one more time Filippo for the opportunity to be released on a label like Traxtorm Records, to give the opportunity to newcomers to show their skill, to show their work for hardcore and give to hardcore people a new wave with new artists.I Wanna thanks hardcore people too, Italian hardcore people and of course Hardestmusic for the interview and for their support they gave me since many years.

See ya guys and keep it hard!

;) ;) ;)
ShaykraixHardcore

Messaggio da ShaykraixHardcore »

:arrowu: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You're one of the best neural
Neural Damage

:$ :$ :$

Thx Shay ;) ;) ;)